How do I Stop a Wage Garnishment?

One solution is filing a chapter 7 bankruptcy.  After obtaining a filed bankruptcy copy from the court, the sheriff departments as well as your payroll department are notified of the filing. This will cease all garnishments immediately. Law Offices of Gregory J. Smith is friendly, knowledgeable and is sensitive to your needs during this [...]